Trunk Piston Engine Oils
Prista Marine ST
Description and Application
PRISTA® MARINE ST are trunk piston engine oils designed for use in medium speed diesel engines operating on residual fuels in marine, power generation and industrial applications. These lubricants are suitable for operation with heavy residual fuels with high Sulphur content and some asphaltenes-gum content. Products meet the requirements of Pielstick, MAN – B&W, MAN Augsburg, New Sulzer Diesel, Wartsila and etc.
Formulated in two SAE J 300 viscosity grades: 30 & 40.
• Effective soot and deposit formation control
• Extended oil drain intervals thanks to the enhanced thermal and oxidation stability
• Engine and piston cleanliness
• Ensures Long Engine life and reduced maintenance costs
• Better protection against cylinder liner wear and polishing
• corrosion protection
• low foaming tendency