DELO SYN-AMT XV
Delo Syn-AMT XV is a range of premium performance fully synthetic transmission fluids, designed for extended drain service in heavy duty synchronised manual truck transmissions.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practice.
• Long-drain capability of 450,000 km or more, reducing the need for transmission overhauls and maintenance downtime
• Designed for low-temperature fluidity, allowing fast circulation and wear protection during cold start-up
• High Viscosity Index and good shear stability help provide viscosity and film thickness sufficient for effective high temperature lubrication throughout fluid service life
• Specially tuned, durable friction characteristics, offer smooth shifting across fluid lifetime
• Proven fuel economy compared to conventional fluids (up to 3% improvement, when used in combination with Delo Syn-Gear HD SAE 75W-90 in the drive axles)
• Durable extreme pressure (EP) protection, designed to resist component scuffing and wear
Delo Syn-AMT XV is designed for extended drain in heavy duty synchronised manual truck transmissions. In addition to its formal OEM approvals, field trial data demonstrates its potential capability for extended drain in a range of other truck applications. Field trial vehicles include those manufactured by MAN, Mercedes, Scania and Volvo; transmissions include those manufactured by the truck constructors themselves and by ZF, including AS Tronic models and models fitted with intarders.
(Note that ZF mandates the use of a product with a formal TE-ML 01E/02E approval during the warranty period of transmissions with “TE-ML 01” or “TE-ML 02” entries on the type plate. Delo Syn-AMT XV SAE 75W-80 may be used in these applications after the end of the warranty period.)
The SAE 75W-90 viscosity grade is intended principally for conditions of high ambient temperature and/or high operating load, or where the application calls specifically for an SAE 75W-90 viscosity grade product.