DELO GEAR TDL
Delo Gear TDL are proven performance Total Driveline Lubricants designed for both API GL-4 and API GL-5 applications, and offer good thermal stability in higher temperature operations.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practice.
• Suitable for use in synchronised manual transmissions and final drives, helping reduce product inventories
• Offers longer drain intervals than standard mineral gear oils
• High performance additives provide dependable extreme pressure protection and system wear resistance
• Dependable oxidation stability helps prevent oil thickening and harmful varnish and deposit formation
• Delo Gear TDL is designed for use in automotive manual transmissions which require a fluid with API GL-4 or GL-5 performance, and for hypoid drive axles where an EP oil meeting API GL-5 or MT-1 is required
• The thermal stability makes Delo Gear TDL suitable for use in applications with higher operating temperatures than is possible when using conventional mineral gear oils. It is also capable of longer service intervals, typically 75% longer than conventional mineral gear oils. (The precise service interval varies according to application and service severity – refer to the manufacturers’ literature for further details)
• Delo Gear TDL is not recommended for use in ZF transmissions fitted with intarders (this includes some models from constructors such as DAF and MAN). For these exceptions, use an approved fluid such as Delo Syn-MTF XZ 75W-80.