DELO TORQFORCE FD SAE 60
Delo TorqForce FD SAE 60 is a proven performance heavy-duty final drive oil designed for use in final drives and axles in modern Caterpillar off-road equipment in severe service where fluids meeting the Cat FD-1 specification are recommended.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
• Advanced additive system helps minimise wear in heavily loaded gears and bearings in severe high temperature, high load conditions
• High thermal and oxidation stability offers viscosity increase and deposit formation protection at drain intervals of up to 4,000 hours
• Designed for rust and corrosion protection in final drive components and rapid circulation at low temperature start-up to prevent wear
• Foam suppression performance helps maintain reliable component protection and prevent fluid loss
Delo TorqForce FD SAE 60 is designed specifically for heavy duty final drives and axles in severe service:
• Final drives, axles, differentials and front wheels in Caterpillar equipment where Cat FD-1 performance fluid is specified
• Caterpillar heavy-duty off-highway haul trucks
• Caterpillar wheeled and track-type tractors
Unlike conventional Cat TO-4 type fluids, Delo TorqForce FD SAE 60 is generally not suitable for powershift transmissions or for oil-immersed brakes or clutches, due to different frictional characteristics.
For Caterpillar powershift transmissions, hydraulics and wet brake applications requiring lubricants meeting the Cat TO-4 specification, the Delo TorqForce series is recommended.