DELO SYN-TDL SAE 75W-90
Delo Syn-TDL SAE 75W-90 is a premium performance fully synthetic Total Driveline Lubricant offering extended drain capability, designed for API GL-4 and API GL-5 applications, and offers good thermal stability in higher temperature operations.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
• Specially tuned friction characteristics make the product suitable for use in many synchronised manual transmissions and final drives, allowing inventory rationalisation
• Offers significantly longer service than conventional mineral gear oils of up to twice as long in transmissions and three times as long in drive axles
• Long-drain capability helps reduce overhaul and maintenance downtime
• High performance advanced additive system provides reliable extreme pressure protection and wear resistance
• Low-temperature fluidity offers component protection by allowing rapid oil circulation during cold weather start-up
• High Viscosity Index and good shear stability help provide viscosity and film thickness sufficient for effective high temperature lubrication throughout fluid service life
• Delo Syn-TDL SAE 75W-90 is designed for use in automotive manual transmissions which require a fluid with API GL-4 or GL-5 performance, and for hypoid drive axles where an EP oil meeting API GL-5 or MT-1 is required. It is approved against standard SAE J2360 (former MIL-PRF-2105E)
• The thermal stability makes Delo Syn-TDL SAE 75W-90 suitable for use in applications with higher operating temperatures than is possible when using mineral gear oils. The special characteristics of the synthetic base oils lead to a reduction in the operating temperature, further extending the service capability in arduous operating conditions, or improving fuel economy in normal service conditions. It is capable of significantly longer service intervals than conventional mineral gear oils: up to twice as long in transmissions and more than three times as long in drive axles. (The precise service interval varies according to application and service severity – refer to the manufacturers’ literature for further details)
• Delo Syn-TDL SAE 75W-90 is not recommended for use in ZF transmissions fitted with intarders (this includes some models from constructors such as DAF and MAN). For these exceptions, use an approved fluid such as Delo Syn-MTF XZ 75W-80