Prista SHPD LS 15W-40
Description and Application
Prista® SHPD LS 15W-40 is a new category engine oil of medium SAPS level intended for moderately extended oil drain intervals. This oil is based on API Group II base oils as per the new motor oil tendencies and complies with the requirements imposed by the heavy duty diesel engines bio-diesel fuel in accordance with EU regulations.
This lubricant is designated for the lubrication of the most modern heavy duty and heavy-loaded diesel engines used in international haulage and equipped with the modern aftertreatment systems (EGR or SCR) for hazardous NOx reduction and/or diesel particulate filters (DPF) combined with low-sulphur diesel fuels.
Prista® SHPD LS 15W-40 multigrade engine oil is recommended for highly rated diesel engines complying with Euro IV, Euro V & Euro VI low emission standards and operated under severe loads and conditions.
• Protection against cylinder bore polishing and wear
• High engine cleanliness with considerably extended drain intervals up to 60 000 km
• Problem-free operation even in case of a heavily sooted oil
• High temperature thickening protection
• Bearing corrosion protection
• Foam control
• Easy engine start-ups even at very low sub-zero temperatures