DELO 400 RDE SAE 10W-30
Delo 400 RDE SAE 10W-30 is a high performance semi-synthetic heavy-duty engine oil, designed to conform to latest ACEA requirements as well as top tier OEM specifications for Euro IV, V and some Euro VI diesel engines.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practice.
• Promotes maximum uptime — offering extended drain through engine performance and emissions system protection
• Helps minimise exhaust emissions — through low SAPS technology designed to protect catalysts and diesel particulate filter systems
• Keep-clean performance — reliable lubricant stability contributes advanced piston cleanliness, wear protection and soot control
• Reduced fleet operating costs — Delo 400 RDE SAE 10W-30 offers low maintenance combined with enhanced fuel economy
• Suitable for a wide range of vehicles — backwards compatibility, Euro VI to I and suitable for both diesel and gas engine applications
• Formulated for use in severe on-highway naturally aspirated and turbocharged diesel engine operations.
• Offers extended drain intervals in combination with low sulphur fuels
• Formulated for use in trucks and buses equipped with gas engines
• Designed to provide good performance in diesel particulate filter (DPF), exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR) after treatment systems
Recommendations may differ between engine manufacturers, so driver manuals and/or dealers should be consulted if in doubt.