Heavy Duty Engine Oils
DELO 100 MOTOR OIL SAE 40
Delo 100 Motor Oil SAE 40 is a heavy-duty monograde engine oil designed for use in heavy-duty two-stroke diesel (Detroit Diesel) low ash engines operating in on- and off-highway service.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
• Offers protection against high temperature oxidation, oil thickening and harmful deposit formation in older engines
• Extreme pressure anti-wear performance helps protect critical valve train components, optimising uptime
• Promotes protection against rust, corrosion, varnish, and sludge and helps keep oil screens, filters, and rings clean
• Delo 100 Motor Oil SAE 40 is recommended for use in older two- and four-stroke diesel engines in farm machinery, construction equipment, marine, and other off-highway applications where an SAE 40 grade is specified by the OEM
• Delo 100 Motor Oil SAE 40 is specifically recommended for Detroit Diesel two-stroke series 53, 71, 92 and 149 engines
• See Detroit Diesel's latest crankcase recommendations for more details
• Delo 100 Motor Oil SAE 40 utilises reliable technology to provide robust performance in older engines running on ultra-low sulphur diesel fuels
• Delo 100 Motor Oil SAE 40 may also be used in industrial applications such as: gear drives, pump chains, or where a detergent type engine oil is required. However, the user is advised to consult the relevant manufacturer for their recommendations