DELO STARPLEX EP-2
Delo Starplex EP 2 is a high performance long-service grease, for multi-purpose use in ball and roller bearings operating under high temperature conditions, and for long-term lubrication under extreme operating conditions.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practice.
• Saves maintenance costs- effective EP additive protects against bearing wear under severe conditions and shock loading. The effective rust and corrosion inhibitors protect metal surfaces, even in conditions of severe water exposure.
• Minimizes downtime- high dropping point minimizes leakage from bearings at elevated temperatures and excellent oxidation resistance ensures long grease life. Natural water resistance of the lithium complex thickener, combined with the additional tackiness additive, prevents water washout.
• Minimizes inventory costs- multipurpose capability allows use in a wide range of automotive and industrial applications, reducing the number of different greases required and eliminating product misapplication
• Automotive wheel bearings
• Chassis lubrication
• Highway and off-highway applications
• Construction equipment
• Agricultural tractors
• Heavy-duty transport
• General industrial greasing
• Marine applications
Although Starplex has a very high dropping point, which enables it to provide effective lubrication at temperatures well beyond those possible for conventional lithium soap greases, extended service at such elevated temperatures requires frequent relubrication to prevent oxidative degradation of the mineral base oil occurring.
Not recommended for constant-velocity joints on front wheel drive vehicles