Prista Screenwash Winter
Description and Application
The winter windscreen wash fluids Prista® are formulated from denaturated ethyl alcohol and a carefully balanced selection of surfactants, 'lubricity' components, dye and fragrance.
The windscreen wash fluids Prista® are intended to protect windscreen wiper reservoirs of the automotive vehicles against freezing. Thanks to their active cleaning components, they readily remove all types of traffic contaminants such as dust, mud, etc. to give instant clear vision.
Winter Screen Wash Prista®concentrate ensures protection against freezing at ambient temperatures lower than minus 60°C and it is recommended to be diluted with distilled or soft water before use, depending on the expected ambient temperatures.
The Winter Screen Wash Prista® - minus 20°C is ready-to-use fluid and needs no dilution.
• Based predominately on bio-alcohol
• Free from Methanol, EDTA, phosphates, amines or nitrites, MEK, Ethyl Acetate, and Acetone.
• Contain aversive bittering agent to prevent accidental ingestion.
• Moderate foaming to facilitate efficient filling operation
• Compatible with polymeric materials, rubber seals and decorative finishes